- Applications and Industries
- Service and Support
Our containerised plants are an ideal solution for customers looking for a quick, reliable and efficient source of gas and liquid supply, without the need for prolonged build and installation.
A significant attribute of Linde CrypoPlants is that they are designed and prefabricated offsite, which not only simplifies and speeds up transportation, it also ensures that installation, commissioning and start-up is completed in the quickest possible time.
Prior to shipping, all plants undergo full inspection and testing at our UK workshop, including a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) for plants up to a certain frame size. Our containerised air separations plants are also certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Award-winning containerised plants
All of our containerised plants are designed to operate in extreme environments. They already operate in the freezing winters of North America, Russia and the South Pole or in the high temperatures of the sub-Sahara desert and at high altitudes. It is this level of design expertise and breadth of capabilities that has led us to being globally recognised with numerous technology and innovation awards.
Our modular small or medium-sized containerised air separation plants deliver reliable on-site supplies of high-purity nitrogen or oxygen for a range of applications and industries including:
To complement our standard containerised plants, we also custom-design plants to your specific requirements and the standards including ASME, PED, TR CU (Russia), DOSH, ISQL and KGS.
The advantages of containerised air separation plants:
- Factory-assembled into ISO-type equipment containers or modules for quick and simple installation on site
- Reliable and safe operation based on proven cryogenic technology combined with a robust control system
- A constant supply of nitrogen or oxygen so operators are not reliant on liquid deliveries
- Suitable for all climate conditions – from the South Pole to the Sahara and high altitudes
- Worldwide customer support – from installation assistance to after-care service
- Environmentally friendly, clean and energy-efficient designs
- Quality standard and codes
- Quality assurance to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Codes - PED and ASME VIII, DIV 1
- Other international codes: DOSH, ISQL, KGS and TR CU (Russia).
For more information, please DOWNLOAD OUR CONTAINERISED PLANTS BROCHURE, or to discuss a specific project, please don’t hesitate to contact us.