- Applications and Industries
- Service and Support
The LOX 40 and 80 are standard series plant for on-site generation of high purity oxygen for industrial and medical applications. The LOX 40 produces 40 Nm³/hr and the LOX 80 produces 80 Nm³/hr (2.5 tpd) of liquid oxygen and comprises factory assembled modular units installed into a 40ft ISO type equipment container. This construction allows quick simple installation on site.
The plant is suitable for world-wide installation and is air cooled as standard. The LOX plants produce high purity liquid oxygen into a liquid tank. Oxygen gas for cylinders filling can be produced from stored liquid by means of a high-pressure liquid pump and evaporation unit.
LOX 80 is suitable for:
- Cylinder filling
- Industrial welding
- Steel industry
- Oil and gas
- Compact design and simple installation
- Containerised design for reduced installation time at site
- Air cooled plants as standard, water cooling is optional
- Automatic plant operation
- Remote plant status and reporting capability as standard
- Telementry support available from Linde CryoPlants
- Oxygen purity 99.8 % for medical and welding applications
- Liquid oxygen product pressure to customer specifications
- Both gaseous and liquid oxygen available from the plant
- Additional options for direct integration into a pipeline
- High pressure cylinder filling rig available as an optional item
- PLC controlled with touch screen control panel
- Fail safe operation in the event of malfunction
Atmospheric air is filtered and compressed. Carbon dioxide water and residual oil are removed in an air purification unit. The air then passes into a cold box where it is cooled, liquefied and distilled to yield high purity liquid oxygen, which is collected in a liquid storage tank. Liquid can be either transferred into transportable tanks or compressed into a liquid pump and vaporised to provide ambient temperature gaseous oxygen for cylinder filling.
For more information, or to discuss a specific project, please don't hesitate to get in touch.